+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swype Beta for Android News

hey Brian

I could of sworn I registered for the swype beta before June an ive been waiting so anxiously for that email to pop up on my phone but never did, I might have done it wrong but I doubt it cause it ain't really that hard to register haha, I really want swype on my HTC hero so is there anything at all you can do for me please help, if not can you at least tell me when the next beta will open so I can look forward to it?? Please an thank you sir

Brian, How can I get current update of the beta program. I downloaded original beta but I would like to get the current version if possible.

Thanks,
    Larry

Well, never mind, the update came today
    Last edited by umplarry; 09-11-2010 at 6:11 PM.

I am receiving an error which states my Swype Installer is expired. Log onto beta.swype.com to get the new version.

When I do this I get the same error, please help I love my swype and can't live without it!

Quote Originally Posted by teritturtle View Post
    I am receiving an error which states my Swype Installer is expired. Log onto beta.swype.com to get the new version.

When I do this I get the same error, please help I love my swype and can't live without it!
    Same problem here. Help!

Please make troubleshooting requests in the proper forum. Thank you.

Where is the Dutch dictionary

I am an enthousiastic user from The Netherlands. Showed swype to many people. Works very good on my Desire!
    Till the september update; I lost the ability to use the Dutch dictionary in swype. Only 5 languages left to choose from. Is this something I can repair myself?
    Last edited by David_IJkema; 09-13-2010 at 4:24 AM.

David_IJkema: We have never released an official beta copy with Dutch support.

The Android beta for Swype has been closed since June, will it ever re-open? If so, do you have any idea when? Unfortunately I was not able to get the beta in time before it went off-line and I absolutely love Swype and hope it comes to Android market in the near future as it would be a HUGE success.

Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by joe_morris View Post
    [. . .]
    But as an HTC Incredible owner, I cannot for love or money get a copy of Swype . . . so I'm trying begging here. From a consumer perspective, this seems like a bizarre business model: to offer the product to some customers without charge to them, and then deny it to others absolutely. I feel like there is a Swype vendetta against my phone.
    [. . .]
    I find myself in the same predicament as Joe: wonderful new HTC Android Incredible phone - no way to get it to run Swype.

Did I simply make the wrong phone choice, or was it more a timing gaff?

Crappy feelings notwithstanding,

Terry

Hello! I'm curious when I will receive an e-mail from SwypeInc. For the Beta. I am a Droid Incredible user, and have been waiting since middle of June. I'm very anxious and would truely love to hear back from Swype. Maybe i've waited too long? Please reply back or drop an email at dbtenner@gmail.com. Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread