Is there a Swype key that moves the cursor to the next input field when filling in web page forms. Obviously on a satndard keybard you would use the TAB key but when you use this with Swype it just gives you a large space and stays in the same box/field.

Can Swype move the cursor between fields or is this beyond it at the moment.

PS Love Swype