Hi,
Iím a swype user since Iíve got my Galaxy S from Orange, France. I had a great swype experience with stock version with French, Romanian, English. Then I changed ROM to Darky ROM 10.3 and lost my stock swype. Since the Iím on beta. The first beta I tested (the version just before this one) was really good in French and English, but no Romanian though. Now, in latest version we have also Romanian, but the whole swype experience in French and Romanian is really poor. Basic words donít get recognized, like ę Áa Ľ (it in French), it is really annoying. In Romanian, the word recognition is 3 times worse than with my original swype version and makes the language rather unusable and useless.
I canít understand how you could regress so much on the basics of swype, with is common words recognition. The dictionnaries are so poor now in Fr, Ro. The dictionnaries are like Googleís data bases, the precious vault.
Please remember that many of us have Swype licence from the original swype version and came to beta after OS change so DONíT CONSIDER US AS YOUR TESTING P-I-G-S, testing your junk versions !

Regards

PS: HOPE MY MESSAGE WILL NOT GET FILTERED THIS TIME!