+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can 2012 be the last year of any action on the "Requsts" forum????

How can 2012 be the last year of any action on the "Requsts" forum????

It's not. Delete this. I tried. Can't. Du-uhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Last edited by Dslomer64; 10-31-2017 at 9:08 AM.

What is going on?? I can't upload file, I am in no groups, can't start thread...

I feel like an imbecile but NOTHING I try works.

This isn't a new thread. How do I start a new one? I need to know what the heck to do to upload a .gif, among other things.

I'm replying to a thread that , supposedly, is one I STARTED, but I was replying to a post in "Feature Requests". Does doing that start a NEW thread??0

Are Swype forums dead??

"Contact us" is b0asically disabled--msg says email turned off.

How do I attach a file (.gif) to a message? I've tried on this one. Can't.
    I click (1) "Manage Attachments", (2) "Add files", (3) "Choose file" (from a folder on my PC), (I see my file name in box after "Choose file"), (4) "Upload file"... NOTHING uploaded.

At one point when trying to upload a .gif, I was told "dimensions exceed max"; another time "file size too large"; other times, absolutely nothing. No msg, no upload. I tried giving URL to a file on my Google Drive, including a short URL--"invalid file".

I am free to join two groups: SUSPENDED and BETA TESTERS, with permission. Who'd want to join SUSPENDED? AM I SUSPENDED?? How would I know?

I feel like an outside trying to break in. I'm a member of no groups and can't join any since none are displayed.

At this point I wonder WHY I've kept trying FOR AN HOUR to upload the .gif and start a new thread.

+ Reply to Thread