+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dictionary automatically removes words if used less

On tablet it's a bit different I think.
    So guess I that you not use Dragon?
    Best speech recognition think I
    Nuance-Swype Version: 2.2.3 (update-fixed with a Tasker Profile) on SGS4 with LineageOS 13.0

No, I don't use the speech recognition at all.
    Haven't even compared it to the one coming with the SwiftKey keyboard.

Anyway SwiftKey provides a more reliable dictionary and sync feature and better possibilities of customising the keyboard layout.

Once again the dictionary is reduced to around hundred words. I think I need to uninstall and reinstall again! Grrr! buggy buggy Swype forever.
    Nuance-Swype Version: 2.2.3 (update-fixed with a Tasker Profile) on SGS4 with LineageOS 13.0

Still working fine for me. So far.

Swyped from my LG G4 with Tapatalk 4.5.2

Angry

Swype's gotta be the worst best keyboard ever- loads of potential, but lacking implementation. I regret buying this keyboard.

No demands have been fulfilled. None. For months now people have been asking for a numerical row for the keyboard, and no response.
    Now on topic:
    I don't get why Swype would think people want their words removed from the dictionary just because we haven't used them in a few days or weeks. I've had words removed after not using them for 3 days! The application does not even integrate names from contacts or recent calls as they say they do. Older version did that seamlessly. Personal dictionary shouldn't be limited to certain words. Imagine if you buy a dictionary and it removed words you don't use, or removed words you thought were worthy to be used several times.

I'm willing to pay someone who can take the older version of Swype from the Galaxy S2, formatting it to properly fit the screen-estate of the new larger phones with larger displays. Either that or version 4.25.92D. I'll definitely pay $50 to whoever can do that task.

482 words at the moment

503! It seems to stopped deleting them!
    Amazing.

159, I was wrong, Swype is still very buggy, here too.

All Disc-like Rope Choicest Humanitarian being Plaits Wigs

This particular lace wig appearance very Human Hair Wigs practical and is made from stylish lace substance obtaining the initial appearance. Not merely this offers a natural persona but it also provide a fashionable turn to Wigs For Women your face. If it is growing out of the scalp and equally distributed, the hair in this wig usually appears as. Some Cheap Wigs producers now are attempting to make their lace top human locks wigs economical to ensure that women who actually need it could manage to buy it.

When these wigs are use the correct way, it could definitely give you a all-natural appearance. This is why it will likely be important for costumers to find out the various designs Wigs For Women because wigs are stuck on the organic hair line and it will also fasten right into the tip of the your hair.

Lace front man head of hair wigs Full Lace Wigs are generally employed in ways that enables you to type your own hair in a natural way. A top-notch top quality entrance lace wig is made out of man hair, possibly hand-made or manufacturing facility Human Hair Wigs created. But lace wigs constructed out of manufacturing facility are definitely the most commonly obtained by shoppers. It really is Wigs For Women high-priced and it has quality. No-one would possibly feel dissapointed about shedding their money for this.

All Rounded Relationship Spellbind Shaft Locks Wigs

This kind of lace wig seems very Human Hair Wigs sensible and is made of innovative lace material getting the initial appearance. Not only this gives an all-natural figure it also make a stylish check out Wigs the face. If it is growing out of the scalp and equally distributed, the hair in this wig usually appears as. Some Human Hair Wigs suppliers now are attempting to make their lace front side human being hair wigs inexpensive to ensure women who really need it could manage to purchase it.

When these wigs are use correctly, it will definitely provide a organic look. This is why it will be important for costumers to find out the various styles Bobbi Boss Wigs because wigs are fixed on the natural hair line also it can also glue directly into the suggestion of your hair.

Lace entrance human being locks wigs Lace Front Wigs are generally utilized in ways that enables you to style your hair naturally. A high high quality front lace wig is made from human head of hair, possibly handmade or manufacturer Short Wigs produced. But lace wigs constructed from manufacturer will be the most frequently bought by customers. It can be Wigs For Black Women costly and possesses quality. Nobody would at any time regret losing their funds for this.

+ Reply to Thread