I purchased my first Smart Phone about a week ago, and am loving it. It's LG G2, Lollipop.
I'm blind, and am having no trouble with most of the gestures. Exploring and double-tapping are no problem for me, and typing on the virtual keyboard is coming along fine, as well.
Most of the swiping gestures don't seem to pose a problem. Unlocking the phone works well, and doing the up and right gesture, for example, to bring up the context menus, works well--as does moving in a circle to find the various items in the menu.

But what doesn't seem to be working as it should, are the gestures like swiping left or right when in an edit box, to read the letter I'm on,
and swiping left or right in a list of items, to hear the next or previous item.
Sometimes that one works okay, but what I'm having the most difficulty with, is scrolling. Getting the two-finger gesture to work is next to impossible, and the auto-scroll feature doesn't usually work when I'm swiping left to right, either.
This is very frustrating, and I'm hoping there is some sort of glitch that I can fix by installing something, or maybe there's a setting that needs to be tweaked?
Alternatively, I'm wondering if there's another way to scroll, that doesn't involve swiping? I know I could reassign the gesture, but it really doesn't seem like it should be that hard to simply move two fingers up ow down, simultaneously.
Sighted friends have tried it, and are not fairing much better. And as I said, some of the other swipes aren't working that well, either.
Ironically, the more complicated swipes, like up and left, for example, usually work fine.
Any help or advice with this issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.