+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swypable spacebar

Lightbulb Swypable spacebar

I thing Fleksy or SwiftKey have this feature if you swipe spacebar horizontally, it switches the language. Totally awesome. I'd pay an additional few bucks just for that feature alone. It just takes tooooooo long to hold the spacebar and them tap the language. We love speed, right?

And yeah, emojis would be a nice addition. But what's more important I use question mark (?) a lot. And it's not on the main screen. Can you make "." and "," tap-and-hold for "?" and "!"?

If you swipe from the "m" key to spacebar will give you question mark. This goes for exclamation mark as well if you swipe from "x" key to spacebar.

I agree that changing the language require to much time. A swypable spacebar to do the trick seems awsome!

Love the idea of a Swype spacebar, but how would Swype know how to tell the difference from a word? Guess you'd Swype from the spacebar area

The Swype keyboard is the really the best keyboard I have tested but one thing is to my point of view missing is the possibility to use the space bar as a trackpad... like in the new Gboard keyboard our the Apple one.
    I would be so great if this can be implemented in the next version. I would prefer this that the possibility to change the language (that we don't change very often) whereas the possibility to correct rapidly a mistake just by gliding a finger would be so great.
    And so many thanks for this incredible keyboard

"We" change the language pretty often. Several times a day, or more.

Ok, Sorry "that I do not change very often"

+ Reply to Thread