+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add Emoji Smileys

Add Emoji Smileys

I have always switch to the Standard Keyboard, to use all emoji smileys. Please add them into the swype keyboard.

(Using Swype V1.1)

Hey GreyCivic,

We JUST added support for emoji in Swype v1.1 However, we don't have an emoji layer where you can go through and select specific emoji. Instead, typing or Swype'ing a word will show you an emoji in the Word Choice List.

Here are a few:

Heart
    Happy
    Sad
    Cool
    Airplane

etc.

Thanks!

Ah ok, i see now.

Is it planed to include a emoji keyboard, like it is in the standard ios keyboard included?
    Because changing to the stock keyboard is very complicate and takes too long.

Hey GreyCivic,

We're looking into adding an emoji keyboard in the future. For now, enjoy Swype's predictive emoji.

Thanks

Hate to post something cross-platform with the fora divided like this, but GreyCivic's complaint about switching keyboards to access emoji is one shared by the thousands of Swype users running Swype on versions of android that have emoji support.

Is there a complete list of Emoji words that are available somewhere?

Also, what about

Code:
    :)
    :(
    :D
    etc? They would be useful as many people use those still

Thanks
    Last edited by ct1384; 11-06-2014 at 8:38 AM. Reason: Formatted emoji as 'code' so they appear in plain text

If I want to use the predictive emojis do I have to switch to the English keyboard first? Or can I use the english predictive emojis with danish keyboard?

I have stopped to use Swype for now cause of missing a Emoji Keyboard. I'm using "TouchPal" now that comes with all Emojis without switching the the Apple Emoji keyboard.

I hope Swype is integrating Emojis in any future versions. I don't like the predective Emoji solution.

Screenshot of true Emoji support in TouchPal: http://cdn.iphoneincanada.ca/wp-cont...8-keyboard.png
    Last edited by lancastor; 11-07-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Please post a complete list of words that will present emoji. �� is obvious but how do I do this �� ??

I agree to lancastor. I want the same

+ Reply to Thread