+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capitalization Gesture

For me it stopped working with iOS 9.3 and Swype 1.6.3, definitely worked before those two (but no idea which one broke it?).

bberryhill0 is right (I should have read the thread more closely), Nuance intentionally removed the feature from iOS because so many people getting "accidental" caps in the middle of words.

I would kind of like the option to turn it on (maybe default to Off)?

Coming from Android that was one of my favorite features of Swype, one that put it above the other swype-like keyboards. If Nuance intentionally removed that feature why is it still listed in Tips?

So is there any gesture at all for capitalization? Even for the beginning of a word?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anybody from Nuance/Swype actually monitoring this thread? There should be a switch for capitalization gesture, I find it very useful as well.

They check in several times a year.

Swyped from my LG G4 with Tapatalk 4.5.2

We are here.

Unfortunately we can't implement the Gesture on an iOS device. Same case with the Cut, Copy and Paste gestures...

Sorry

You used to have the capitalization gesture on iOS but it was removed.

Swyped from my LG G4 with Tapatalk 4.5.2

Rightly Here Wallop into b tirade Enrapture Well turned out Forefront of whisker Wigs

This particular lace wig looks very Wigs sensible and is made from sophisticated lace material finding the initial seem. Not simply this will give an all natural figure it also provide a modern turn to Especially Yours Wigs the face area. If it is growing out of the scalp and equally distributed, the hair in this wig usually appears as. Some Wigs For Women producers now want to make their lace entrance human head of hair wigs economical to ensure that ladies who actually need it could manage to purchase it.

When these wigs are use the proper way, it could really give a natural visual appeal. That is why it will likely be substantial for costumers to find out the different models Wigs For Women given that wigs are fixed about the all-natural hair line and it can also fasten right into the hint in the locks.

Lace entrance human locks wigs Wigs are generally utilized in a manner that enables you to design your own hair in a natural way. A high top quality front side lace wig is made out of human being locks, either handmade or factory Short Wigs created. But lace wigs constructed out from factory are definitely the most frequently obtained by shoppers. It can be Wigs costly and possesses quality. Nobody would possibly regret shedding their funds because of it.

+ Reply to Thread