Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Swype Beta OPEN again! Happy Holidays from SwypeInc!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Awesome. Happy Holidays Swype.

    Here's to hoping you guys support ICS around the start of the new year! :)

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    37

    Cool Swipe beta working on ICS!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    Awesome. Happy Holidays Swype.
    Here's to hoping you guys support ICS around the start of the new year! :)
    My Nexus S just updated to ICS, and the latest Swype beta seems to be working fine! Dragon dictation is great! :)
    John
    Nexus S running Android 4.0.3 (IML74K) on T-Mobile USA
    Swype beta 3.26.92.37604

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by JNavas View Post
    My Nexus S just updated to ICS, and the latest Swype beta seems to be working fine! Dragon dictation is great! :)
    True. It does work, but's it's just pretty buggy with jumping txt fields etc..

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3
    Where are the regional swype versions? I really need PT-BR...

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    True. It does work, but's it's just pretty buggy with jumping txt fields etc..
    Working fine here. :)
    John
    Nexus S running Android 4.0.3 (IML74K) on T-Mobile USA
    Swype beta 3.26.92.37604

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by JNavas View Post
    Working fine here. :)
    Ya. I got the new apk that was fixed up a bit more yesterday. Works much better than that 1st one I tried.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    37

    Exclamation Swype using 18 MB in the background!

    Quote Originally Posted by ghale76 View Post
    Because I like very much the distinction between the lite and the full downloadable version, my question is: Why only English / Spanish as lite version?
    I need English / Italian!!!
    10Mb into my device is too much!
    There is a way to remove unused languages or to obtain a lite version with English / Italian support?
    At least as big a problem is the memory footprint of Swype running in the background, now a whopping 18 MB! Swype, please do your best to squeeze this down -- I'm seeing out-of-memory lags on older devices!
    Last edited by JNavas; 12-23-2011 at 9:52 AM.
    John
    Nexus S running Android 4.0.3 (IML74K) on T-Mobile USA
    Swype beta 3.26.92.37604

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by JNavas View Post
    At least as big a problem is the memory footprint of Swype running in the background, now a whopping 18 MB! Swype, please do your best to squeeze this down -- I'm seeing out-of-memory lags on older devices!
    Heh...you should see SwiftkeyX's...avg ~30MB

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Open of EnglishUK failed on Nokia C7
    By gbabia in forum Android Bug Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 1:25 PM
  2. Happy and Sad
    By mrhardwaremi in forum General Discussion for Android
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 1:35 PM
  3. Cannot open Installer December version
    By sandy221 in forum Android Bug Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 10:16 PM
  4. failed to open Zip archive
    By Brad Hellmann in forum Android Bug Reports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 6:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts