Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swype Beta OPEN again! Happy Holidays from SwypeInc!

Swype Beta OPEN again! Happy Holidays from SwypeInc!

Swype is proud to announce the re-opening of the Swype Beta for a limited time! Happy holidays from SwypeInc!

With the holidays around the corner, we've heard from a lot of folks that one of the top things on their holiday wish-list is access to the Swype beta. Well, we hear you! With all of the latest improvements to Swype BETA, we feel that we're finally ready to open the flood gates for a bit and bring more of you fine folks into the fold.

Beginning on December 20th, we'll be opening the beta for a limited time. Head over to http://beta.swype.com to register and join the fun!

For information on the latest improvements to Swype BETA, please see this thread: http://forum.swype.com/showthread.php?1499

If you're having trouble with installation or operation of Swype, please head to our troubleshooting forum. Please read all the sticky threads at the top of the forum before posting. We have very specific guidelines for what kind of information we need to help you solve your problems, and with the influx of new users, we won't be responding to posts that don't include the necessary information. To access the troubleshooting forums, click here

Also make sure to read our FAQ found here: http://forum.swype.com/announcement.php?f=15&a=7

I can download the installer and then when I try to run it it says no internet connection, funny, bc less than 1 second before I CAN download the installer. So, i've got an installer and no swype to use. Excellent job with the new installer.

The error message when I run the installer is:

Download of the package failed

No data network was found. An internet connection is required.

Ok button is the only thing shown.

Excellent.
    Last edited by sanjsrik; 12-21-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Glad to join the android beta. But your email link claims my droid eris is not a droid phone. Please help. Really looking forward to swype
    Thanks

Swype Installation Failed "Login Failed...

...Check your username and password. You must have an Active Beta account to login."

Hi,

I responded to the activate link and as far as I can tell I am ACTIVE, but I get this message on my HTC Desire Z when trying to install Swype. Could you please verify if my account is indeed active.

christopher_at_souto_dot_net (without the underscores)

Thank you

Question on Lite Version

Because the sticky thread is closed, I post here without opening a new thread.
    First of all: your app is great!

Because I like very much the distinction between the lite and the full downloadable version, my question is: Why only English / Spanish as lite version?
    I need English / Italian!!!
    10Mb into my device is too much!

There is a way to remove unused languages or to obtain a lite version with English / Italian support?

Regards,
    ghale76

I've downloaded the new installer via the link in the email and am getting the screen size error. When I check the installer version, it is labelled as 11.3 - should this be 11.4? Am downloading from UK so not sure if I'm hitting an out of date mirror. Can you please post a zipped version somewhere for me to try?

Thanks,

Hi Swypers

I installt Swype on my Htc Desire and it works sooo GREAT !
    Im from germany and love it.. at the past time i using slide it but swype is much better

i love the feature with double letters and hopping ...its soo nice.. all peaple looks and smile
    because there never seen how fast i can swype big messages :-)

Good Work SWYPEInc !

I have not taken a moment to say thank you.
    Of ALL the apps I have downloaded, this is without a doubt the most useful.

please add dutch

Is there away to get the swype beta I see the beta is down right now. Should I just wait til it is back up. I would love to have it. I have used it on a Droid x and want it on my Droid 1

Closed Thread