+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help with installer

help with installer

i have the installer on my phone but when i try to log into it it tells me the data network experienced a problem everytime, how do i check if im using my correct email and password? could this be the problem

This message indicates that you're having connection problems. Please make sure you're on WiFi and not using your cellular data network. Also, make sure you don't have an anti-virus or firewall application interfering. We've seen some of these apps terminate the connection to our server.

swype help

hi im trying to login i have downloaded the swype installer and creatated a swype beta account. when i run the installer i put in username and password and it says
    swype installation failed.
    login failed check user name and password. you must have an active beta account to login.

whats wrong? i have not tried on wifi is that my problem?
    any help is greatly appreciated.
    thanks again

arodhr13: The beta is currently closed. We will notify you when your account has been activated.

Quote Originally Posted by brian.resnik View Post
    arodhr13: The beta is currently closed. We will notify you when your account has been activated.
    typically how long does it take to get activated?

also how will i be notified when it is open for me?
    thanks for the help.

There is no typical time-frame for reopening the beta. We open it whenever we feel confident that we're able to support additional users, and the beta is in a stable enough state to give a good user experience to all the new users.

You will automatically be emailed when your account has been activated.

There is no typical time-frame for reopening the beta. We open it whenever we feel confident that we're able to support additional users, and the beta is in a stable enough state to give a good user experience to all the new users.

You will automatically be emailed when your account has been activated.

+ Reply to Thread