+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I get my activation code ???

Angry How can I get my activation code ???

Ok.

I have a Galaxy S2, Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (original from samsung, another problem), NO ROOT, swype free (original from the SO) version 1.3.6.10405 and I bought the 1.5.6.16934 version to see if I can save my words.

Nothing. Any version send me a Activation Code (I click but nothing happens and nothing arrives at my mailbox).

And it gets worse. In the PAID version I can't download mu language (Brazilian Portuguese). so it's in english. Ok, thats my second language. but I need PT-BR.

What can I do ???

Hi fnovaesf,

If you aren't seeing the activation requests in your inbox, check to see if they are in your spam folder. If you still don't see the messages, you can try to whitelist our email address.

If you are having trouble downloading languages, please reboot your device and try again.

Thanks!

I'm having the same issue, I click resend and still do not receive the code. I have checked and it's not in my spam folder.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 4

Try going into Android Settings for Swype and clear cache and data, Force Stop Swype and set it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarver2000 View Post
    Try going into Android Settings for Swype and clear cache and data, Force Stop Swype and set it up again.
    Did this but still have the same issue, activation code is not being sent.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 4

Have the same problem as well... Are you guys also trying to register on a gmail address by any chance?
    I don't think whitelisting will do anything since the registration message does not show up in spam either, but just in case, what emailaddress is the registration message sent from?

Actually, scratch that, I guess it's connect@swype.com... I found an old registration email in my gmail box (from april). I created a filter now though, from@swype.com), do this: never send it to spam.
    Still nothing. The filter should work because that's how I found the old registration message; gmail said there was 1 matching conversation.

Hi everyone, I also didn't recieve registration email on my gmail account... I tried several times "send again" button, but nothing (even in spam folder). So I used non gmail mail (seznam.cz, if you want to know ) and email was delivered instantly and registration proceeded correctly.

Samsung Galaxy S2, JellyBam ROM - unofficial 4.3 based on CyanogenMOD + Paranoid + something more :-)

+ Reply to Thread