+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Add option to display 0-9 row on top of keyboard at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by _vk30_ View Post
    Hey Nuance, you said in 2010 you were looking into this. 6 years is a long time! I bought Swype years ago (android 2.5-ish) but stopped using it because of lack of # row, then after you could no longer select google voice, because of this. I use it now because I'm rooted and now use the xPosed modules for number row and google voice. Those weren't available until more recently. What a waste of phone space, and what % of Android users are rooted - 0.5%? Big addressable market there!
    Please add this!

Quote Originally Posted by rlivin View Post
    Please add this!
    Swype seems to have dropped the ball big time on a lot of issues.

Back in 2010ish, they appeared to be much more responsive and receptive to community input, and seemed to address some issues rather quickly. Swype was *THE* premiere gesture keyboard for a good while. Then when competition started coming out, Swype started to become more of a "take it as it comes, and like it that way" type of situation. Not impressed at all. They went from a power-user type of app to a general ppl app

Try the app 123qwerty for iPhone and iPad. The number row is on top all the time. It also has customizable keys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a shame for swype team, even Google Add numbers row on top separated with new Gboard update and we are here requesting them since last 5 years add number row on top separated

Thank you for adding this feature however it needs to be supported simultaneously with second characters, as it's not ideal to have one without the other. Please fix. Thanks

Unhappy THANKS!!! But please add the ability to STILL the secondary characters!!

Yes, thank for adding a dedicated number row option!! However, when selecting the dedicated number row, it makes the secondary characters disappear. I love Swype and so does my family, please add back in the secondary characters when the number row is selected.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/356/3...3224074c_z.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/261/3...a029ec7f_c.jpg
    Last edited by admmck; 01-28-2017 at 6:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread