+ Reply to Thread

Thread: keyboard completley disapears

keyboard completley disapears

my swype keyboard started dissapearing and now is totally gone.

Not quite enough information...

Is the app still installed (Settings - Apps/Applications - All)? Is it available (and enabled) in Settings - Language & Input? Is is set as default keyboard?

Was this a pre-installed version? What version number? What is your device and version of Android?

I've also had the same problem for 3 days...anything I need to use Swype for...the keyboard 'looks' like it is coming up but then the space is just black where the Swype board would be.

It is preinstalled on my LG Spectrum...it was set as the default, but I've had to use the LG keyboard, so it is not set as default right now.
    It is in the APPS, and says "currently in use". It won't let me touch the 'report' button.

I HATE THE LG KEYBOARD! PLEASE HELP!!!

Version 3.26.92Q.39238.39244.13227.VS920_9CS

Hi Curlytop529,

I can't say that this is a common issue, but sorry you're having trouble. You could try clearing application data for Swype via Android Settings > Applications > Swype > "Clear Data." Please note: Clearing data will remove all personal user data including your personal dictionary words and your language model! Following these steps will restore Swype to its default state.

Hope that helps

YES IT DID!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Jacob W!

+ Reply to Thread