+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return the Speed vs. Accuracy Setting

Please bring back the accuracy vs. speed slider!

This change has caused Swype to become very inaccurate for me, so much so that I'm looking to buy Swiftkey instead. I would be willing to pay for this feature. Up to $4

Convince cellphone companies like Samsung people want this feature

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes yes, that accuracy vs speed feature was great. They should bring it back.

'Swyped' from my GT-N7100
    Device: Note 3 SM-N9005

I don't know what kind of slider could prevent swype from typing "ghost" or "chick" when I just slide my fingers between F and H, left to right.

Return the Speed vs. Accuracy Setting

This setting (Speed vs. Accuracy) helped my accuracy when Swyping on the old 3.x versions. I think it would be helpful to have this setting in the current version as well.

I want this implemented as well. The current version is too slow for my tastes and my accuracy is fine regardless. If anything the auto-correction feature allows me to swype even faster but since the absence of this function my swyping has been unnecessarily slow.

I too want this setting back. I've had the biggest issues lately with the accuracy of Swype. It gives me the most random words around. I use a Galaxy Note 3 and even when I use my stylus and can see the letters are correct under the swype trail, it gives me wrong words. On my old DroidX, I would adjust the slider to speed and rarely ever have a wrong word.

Please please please please.

I appreciate your offer to "learn" my language by reading my Facebook, but what I would REALLY appreciate is the ability to increase my accuracy so I stop getting "dint" for "don't", & "penis" for "prices", (although the customer who received it thought it was hysterical)

Agree.. often the predicted word does not even have any of the same letters!

I have the same problem with accuracy as well. I cannot use Swype when replying to a company email anymore as it is just too risky that I will miss an inaccurate word. I use Swiftkey for business and Swype for personal, which is a hassle to say the least. Does anyone from Swype actually read these posts?

+ Reply to Thread