+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: if you cant or wont fix the auto spacing issue on JB, then at least can you tell us

if you cant or wont fix the auto spacing issue on JB, then at least can you tell us

title says it all.would really just like an answer. the problem has been posted so many times, yet no real answer from the admin

auto spacing in browser not working with galaxy s3 system update

I've been using Swype on my s3 since I got it. just installed the system update this morning and the auto spacing in the browser is not working. it never auto spaces in the address bar but since the update the auto spacing doesn't work at all in the s3 browser atall. theautospacing works fine on all apps and messaging. thisiswhatitlookslikewhenyou'reinthebrowser

I think there is some bug or conflict withthe New update 11-6-2012

pleasehelp!

it's been mentioned many times in posts and threads but we still haven't had any answers from admin

I don't understand why no response from admin regarding this issue, its really getting on my nerves, i would feel better if someone would just reply and say yes we know about this issue and are trying to fix it.

I think its really bad that no one has replied and just left us with this issue without no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by cambo1 View Post
    the problem has been posted so many times, yet no real answer from the admin
    Seems to be the new (i. e. Nuance) standard procedure of handling the beta forum and it's users.
    Just have a look: there are dozens of even critical bugs and even more begs and pleads around, but not a single constructive reaction.
    Have to live with it - they are not interested in their guinea pigs any more.

I agree, i think they see their beta users as literally that, guinea pigs.

We are finding all the issues and they are ironing them all out for their release version users.

They will always win on that ground as well, they we are just really testing it for them. It would be interesting to know if and when this software will come out of beta and be released on the market maybe?

At least if we had paid 2 for it then we would be able to moan and feel we have rights to moan about it.

If I could pay for Swype, and know that I wouldn't have bugs as critical as the Swyping feature disappearing, then I would.
    But we can't, because of the business model of Swype.

I've re-installed (among other things) Swype Beta 3 times now, just to have the same bug appear, and s**t-all support from the devs, and it's getting extremely frustrating.
    As such, I'm waiting for SwiftKey Flow.
    If I like it, I'll pay for the full version.
    If I don't like it, then I might pay anyway, just because I have the option to.

A beta of the new Android keyboard that has gesture typing has been leaked. It works pretty well and it spaces and capitalizes correctly. Check it out. I am using it now. And by gesture typing I mean swyping. Not perfect but better than the alternative.

Join the crowd liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by 85gallon View Post
    A beta of the new Android keyboard that has gesture typing has been leaked. It works pretty well and it spaces and capitalizes correctly. Check it out. I am using it now. And by gesture typing I mean swyping. Not perfect but better than the alternative.
    Have you got a link?

+ Reply to Thread