PDA

View Full Version : Skin, Eye candy, appearance for Swype

migr5012777
04-01-2010, 7:49 AM
Swype has become almost an indispensable part of my messaging ways. One small suggestion though. I quite like the font/typeface/greyish looks that come with the default Android keyboard. Is there a possibility to have swype functionality + the old appearance? Probably something along the lines of customizing Swype's interface or looks. This would be awesome. Cheers.

migr1586866
04-03-2010, 4:01 PM
Kaushik-
I agree that it would be really cool to be able to skin Swype or change the appearance in the settings menu, Currently we don't have this as an option but this is the whole point of the forum, to get ideas! So thanks so much for your great idea and if Swype decides to use it we will be sure to let all of our users know!

migr12245723
06-09-2010, 2:22 AM
Hello,

I too would like to see different skins available for Swipe. It would be really cool if we could have multiple skin options and be able to choose which one(s) we want. Then, after downloading the skins we would use, be able to switch between them.

Rob

migr12644591
07-04-2010, 3:49 PM
I would love to increase the font size that is displayed :). The keyboard size is fine, but my big fingers make it difficult to put my finger on the word to correct the spelling. thanks!

Kaessa
08-31-2010, 10:34 AM
I would also like to chime in with a request to change the font/font size. Everything on my phone except Swype uses my custom system font.

Pretty please? :)

grooves12
09-23-2010, 9:31 AM
I too would like to see an option to change colors. This is especially frustrating with the Droid X's recent 2.2 update... it changed the color of the keyboard from the standard dark grey swype keyboard, to an off-white one with smaller keys that matches the motorola standard keyboard with no option to change it back.