PDA

View Full Version : Editable Personal Dictionary

Dennis White
10-06-2015, 7:24 PM
I'm new to Swype, and I really like it. Yes, I know you can add and delete words in your personal word list, but the way you add and delete them and other abbreviations in the Personal Dictionary was a little confusing at first (I get it now...) but still, wouldn't it be better, easier, and more user friendly to be able to EDIT the list in your Personal Dictionary, while you're looking at it as well?? Clicking a "+" to add and, maybe, swiping to delete (with confirmation). The way it is now is just okay, and a bit clunky. Having an editable list seems a bit more sophisticated. I would like to have it both ways - the way it is now but also with the option to review your list and remove or correct misspellings, or whatever, and add words you know you'll be using without having to "fake" a message just to get those words in your list. What do you all think? Am I the only one who thinks this would be an obvious improvement? Thank you - I'll take your answers off the air. :)

odomec
12-30-2015, 9:14 AM
Totally agree

John Bowling
01-10-2016, 6:46 AM
I'm New and I agree... and why did swipe capitalize "new" when I did not Swype a cap?