PDA

View Full Version : 3D touch to turn keyboard into a trackpad

Avnyc11
09-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Like the stock Apple keyboard please integrate 3D touch so that a "deep press" (3D touch) on the keyboard will convert the keyboard to a track pad to move the cursor and make it easier to manipulate text, select text location with a cursor and select and highlight text.

I am on an iPhone 6s and iOS 9.0.1 with the latest Swype.

Thank you in advance

garrymcg
10-03-2015, 3:22 PM
I'll second this one! Love the new Apple functionality when Swype is switched off. But I can't live without Swype, so I'm playing the waiting game.

Two other requested enhancements:

1) if I type a word, then Swype autocorrects, then I correct back... take my recommendation - don't auto-correct again.

2) if I type a single word that Swype auto-corrects into two words, let me go back and choose the original word. For example, Seifi (a name) auto corrects to "Said I". I can't then tap the auto-corrected word and choose it from the list. You can when one word auto-corrects to another single word. Hope that makes sense.

Loving your work! Look forward to this app getting better and better. ;)

sajalb
10-21-2015, 3:29 PM
3D Touch trackpad is very much required, I am on the same boat, who had to switch over from swype to the default keyboard due to this and it's tough now impressing my friends to start using swype when it has a feature less than the default keyboard ��