PDA

View Full Version : Are we being ignored?

maksutov
01-28-2015, 1:35 AM
No feedback, no updates on the App...

Quite upset...

Automattox
01-29-2015, 12:34 PM
No need to worry maksutov, the Swype team is still busy improving the product. We know it has been a couple months since the last update, but an update will be out soon.

maksutov
02-26-2015, 11:25 PM
No need to worry maksutov, the Swype team is still busy improving the product. We know it has been a couple months since the last update, but an update will be out soon.

Sorry, but I have to strongly disagree. In the last 2 weeks I have seen 2 updates of Swype for Android.

We iOS-users have paid exactly the same money for the app and we have the same right be properly attended.

We are definitely being IGNORED.

I have been through all feature request in this iOS-Section and most of them are features already available in Android-Devices. Far from any programming difficulty excuses, it is inexcusable that the iOS-APP has not all languages already available on Android. Sorry, THIS can't be really so difficult!

We are moving from disappointment to anger.

maksutov
03-02-2015, 1:06 PM

So, today's update NOT INCLUDING CATALAN just confirmed that we ARE being ignored.

maksutov
04-06-2015, 7:01 AM
New update after 2 months. Still no Catalan.

I'm giving up on you guys.

maksutov
05-15-2015, 12:23 AM
We are not being ignored: we have definitely been ABANDONED.

bobbytables
09-24-2015, 8:13 PM
I'm beginning to wonder the same thing. Some (not all) of these issues can be resolved relatively quickly, but I get that time is a critical resource. I'd be willing to donate some time as an iOS developer to knock out some of these issues.

Fernando Madruga
03-11-2016, 1:08 AM
Came to this forum looking for answers to an annoyance I had with Swype, namely, that it insists on changing words that I see correctly typed when I add a punctuation mark, therefore making me often send messages with the wrong words because I wasn't expecting it to change it after showing the correct one.
To my surprise, this seems to be an almost dead app, on iOS side. Problem solved: uninstalled Swype and instaled another program which I won't mention here - things are much better now! Should have dropped this one a long time ago!
Good luck to all those who insist in using this keyboard on iOS.

pekuhn
05-04-2016, 1:58 PM
Is Swype for iOS dead?

swyyper
05-12-2016, 10:40 AM
it is, very much.