PDA

View Full Version : Show secondary key meanings

shassel
09-26-2014, 1:46 PM
Swype on my android has the secondary key meanings visible; like swyping from m to space means question mark, x to space means exclamation, etc. The keys show the ? and ! Could you allow that on iOS too? I don't always remember what everything is.

Jacob.W
09-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi shassel,

Right now, there is only one theme ("dark") that displays the secondary keys on the keyboard. You can change this by following these steps:

To change your theme, go to Swype Settings (press and hold the Swype key and select the settings icon) > select “Themes” > choose your favorite theme.

In the future, we may include additional themes that display the secondaries directly on the keyboard.

Thank you!

Andrew Warner
10-02-2014, 6:39 AM
I had no idea those shortcuts existed! Wow, now that I switched to the darker keyboard, Swype is much more useful!

Jacob.W
10-02-2014, 10:17 AM
I had no idea those shortcuts existed! Wow, now that I switched to the darker keyboard, Swype is much more useful!

Great! We're happy to hear you're liking the Dark theme!

You should also check out our Tips page (http://www.swype.com/product-features/ios/tips.html) to learn even more cool things that Swype can do.

Andrew Warner
10-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Cool, Jacob.