PDA

View Full Version : smilies ?

Faddy فادي Oraha
01-08-2011, 1:20 PM
hey, as a feature request can you have a button were there is smilies please like on the android keyboard thanks :)

SalvoSalvo
01-09-2011, 3:22 AM
Oh yes! maybe make the button of the "voice input" configurable in the settings to become the smilies one :) ( voice input and its button are useless when not connected )

GazaIan
01-09-2011, 10:39 AM
That probably wouldn't be necessary, you can add smiles to Swype's dictionary, and basically you're them in with a Swype.

Still, it probably would be better for those who are new to Swype, our don't want to Swype in every single thing.

Faddy فادي Oraha
01-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Oh yes! maybe make the button of the "voice input" configurable in the settings to become the smilies one :) ( voice input and its button are useless when not connected )

good idea but i found something new go into gtalk and theres is the smilies key !! but in other places its not visible

belomeclone
01-13-2011, 3:06 AM
You can just make the :-) face, or any other face, and not need the smiley menu. Even still, it should be accessible through the menu button, so this is unnecessary. What would be nice is if Android didn't need the nose part for each smiley.

Faddy فادي Oraha
01-13-2011, 1:14 PM
You can just make the :-) face, or any other face, and not need the smiley menu. Even still, it should be accessible through the menu button, so this is unnecessary. What would be nice is if Android didn't need the nose part for each smiley.

how to make them?

Ross Byrne
01-17-2011, 2:33 AM
I liked another IME i used a while back before froyo that allowed me to long press on a key for voice. Anyway it would be nice if the voice control was a long press and a quick press on that key was a popup of smilies or acronyms. use a custom drop down selection menu for the display of them?