PDA

View Full Version : HTC Incredible (Verizon)?

omidfarahmand
01-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know if Swype is available for HTC Incredible on Verizon?
Thanks

donzz64
01-04-2011, 4:35 PM
I think it is. A guy I work with said he had it on his Incredible. Beta?

Jgray7
01-11-2011, 6:55 PM
I just installed it on my htc incredible for verizon. It's not available on the android market. You need to sign up and be apart of the beta from the swype website, it installs as a third party app. I'm using it to type this message and it is awesome!

deekjx
01-24-2011, 4:37 PM
It you are just signing up for the beta, it may take a little while to gain access. I received access after about 5 months or so. The application/keyboard is the best text entry out there short of an actual keyboard. I truly hope the product becomes widely available soon and consider myself fortunate to be a part of the beta.

The only issue I have has been reported several times. If I can figure out the trigger or add something new, I'll be sure to post the details in the bug report section.

archwright1
02-01-2011, 7:00 PM
i tried to download the app from an email i got from swype.com today and it didnt work. i am assuming you access the site from your droid and download it right from your device, right?

rob.boehm
02-02-2011, 3:54 AM
If your having trouble downloading the installer you can try going straight to http://beta.swype.com/android/get and downloading from there.