PDA

View Full Version : Word choice window

anonim321
12-21-2010, 2:42 AM
i love swipe but it has one big problem:word choice window.why it has to be a big rectangle box that almost occupies all my screnn and cant be just another row on the top like normal keyboards?is frustrating that i cant see why i type because of that window,and i cant disable it because i need it.please make it a row on the top of the first top row.thank you

rrobb911
12-21-2010, 7:15 PM
The word choice window with the standard android keyboard is perfect. That is what I would want to see rather than the big box

talyene
02-16-2011, 9:29 AM
i love swipe but it has one big problem:word choice window.why it has to be a big rectangle box that almost occupies all my screnn and cant be just another row on the top like normal keyboards?is frustrating that i cant see why i type because of that window,and i cant disable it because i need it.please make it a row on the top of the first top row.thank you

I couldn't agree more. Word Choice Window tends not to display more than eight options. Just stick it along the top like the inbuilt keyboard does.

It drives me nuts when I select a word and the Word Choice Window appears, over which appears Froyo's new select shortcuts (wonder where they came from?!) and totally obscures what I'm writing.

Cheers,

Tal

snowdej
02-23-2011, 2:51 PM
Hi

I like this keyboard, but I have to agree with the other people in this post, the popup window is a really bad idea.

The existing android duck-shoot style really works well.

brian.resnik
02-24-2011, 2:23 PM
OK :)

If you do a little searching around the blogs/news outlets you might just find a video of us demoing a new version of Swype that has this feature ;)

In other words, coming soon!