PDA

View Full Version : Great app!

flinkx
12-14-2010, 3:19 PM
I LOVE Swype - I just started using the Beta and can't believe how much easier and actually enjoyable it is to write emails and texts on my N1. Thanks for including me on the Beta!

knitter
01-22-2011, 8:03 AM
I rarely rarely write reviews but I have to say how much I love Swype.

As a person who spends many hours on the computer, typing on my droid has been a horrible experience. Going from 100wpm to always hitting the key BESIDE then one I needed on the droid (and also on my previous iphone) has been frustrating.

I am now happy to type away on my phone...still not as fast as a normal keyboard but definitely fast enough to make it worthwhile.

Thank you for creating this program!:D:D:D

mountainbikermark
01-22-2011, 8:27 AM
Give it time . It will be faster than typing once it becomes second nature . You know it's second nature when you loathe typing on your computer because it seems so slow .

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

madboostfreak
05-11-2011, 11:41 AM
This is too true....I've only been using it for a day, and I'm already as fast as I am on a normal keyboard.....this app is amazing!!!

Give it time . It will be faster than typing once it becomes second nature . You know it's second nature when you loathe typing on your computer because it seems so slow .

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.