PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Swype on Dinc

shortansassy
12-09-2010, 6:45 AM
In honor of this amazing keyboard, I am swyping this forum post.:)

Swype hasn't changed my life...yet...therefore I did not feel it necessary to post this to the ' Experience' forum. But, this being the place for general discussions (NOT TROUBLESHOOTING PEOPLE!), I figured I would give some eencouraging feedback for the awesome and hard-working staff at Swype.
I received my invite email late last night and was so excited that I stayed up much later than is healthy for someone that requires as much sleep as I do. My husband was peeved to be awoken by my incessant texting, carrying on how much I was enjoying this new keyboard. He was even more peeved to find that he was not one of the lucky beta testers this time around.
I have a Droid Incredible, Froyo 2.2, rooted, Revoked Forever, with Redemptive Revolution 2.1.2.
I had the opportunity to dl the Gingerbread (Hah! Swype knew that word! Cool!) keyboard for a few days before my EMAIL (rubbing it in, haha...) arrived. From my experience with that and the stock one,i have to say I am most pleased with this Swype so far.
Swype had learned a lot in it's downtime. It's very quick on picking the word I want, even though I'm a crazy Swyper. I really love how customizable it is. The new options are prefect. Just what we needed. I have a few (just a few) suggestions which I will leave over in the proper forum for the Swype team.
I love that it knows when I'm filling out multiple text entry boxes and makes that button in the lower right to say ' Next' or ' Enter'. Very smart.
Great job guys, keep up the good work. And thank you for the invite. I am honored.

gagoch
12-09-2010, 7:05 AM
I too just got my invite for SWYPE on my DInc. And it is great.

Geddy Lee
12-09-2010, 3:16 PM
Thank you Swype!