PDA

View Full Version : help with installer

coffeebeankat
12-07-2010, 6:01 AM
i have the installer on my phone but when i try to log into it it tells me the data network experienced a problem everytime, how do i check if im using my correct email and password? could this be the problem

brian.resnik
12-07-2010, 8:52 AM
This message indicates that you're having connection problems. Please make sure you're on WiFi and not using your cellular data network. Also, make sure you don't have an anti-virus or firewall application interfering. We've seen some of these apps terminate the connection to our server.

arodhr13
12-08-2010, 8:15 AM
swype help

hi im trying to login i have downloaded the swype installer and creatated a swype beta account. when i run the installer i put in username and password and it says
swype installation failed.
login failed check user name and password. you must have an active beta account to login.

whats wrong? i have not tried on wifi is that my problem?
any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks again

brian.resnik
12-08-2010, 8:27 AM
arodhr13: The beta is currently closed. We will notify you when your account has been activated.

arodhr13
12-08-2010, 8:48 AM
arodhr13: The beta is currently closed. We will notify you when your account has been activated.

typically how long does it take to get activated?

arodhr13
12-08-2010, 8:52 AM
also how will i be notified when it is open for me?
thanks for the help.

brian.resnik
12-08-2010, 9:42 AM
There is no typical time-frame for reopening the beta. We open it whenever we feel confident that we're able to support additional users, and the beta is in a stable enough state to give a good user experience to all the new users.

You will automatically be emailed when your account has been activated.

brian.resnik
12-08-2010, 9:43 AM
There is no typical time-frame for reopening the beta. We open it whenever we feel confident that we're able to support additional users, and the beta is in a stable enough state to give a good user experience to all the new users.

You will automatically be emailed when your account has been activated.