PDA

View Full Version : Dutch language pack for Swype on Ovi Store and Azerty-keyboard please.

Patje1968
11-13-2010, 6:59 AM
Hi,

I've tried out the new Swype-app for Symbian^3 (via Ovi Store) on my Nokia N8. I had my doubts about Swype, not really knowing what to expect from it but i have to say i was just blown away. What a brilliant way of texting on a mobile device like the N8, it works great and very fast.
Unfortunnatly i was forced to test Swype in English, there is no support yet for Dutch. One other issue i've encountered is that there is no possibility to enter text on a Azerty-keyboard. I hope this is all coming in a next update for Swype on Symbian^3.
Please when you make it possible to change from Qwerty/Azerty keyboard make sure there is a way to do this manually and not automatically by langauge selection, f.e. i live in the Flemish part of Belgium and we use the French Azerty keyboards but we type in Dutch, you know what i mean?
I can't wait for a upgrade on Swype for Symbian^3 bringing this 2 new features and more...