PDA

View Full Version : 2.6.47.11856 - not a beta build?

hanschke
11-10-2010, 1:34 PM
i have read in a few www boards that a new build 2.6.47.11856 is released but i dont get it with the beta installer. is this right?

brian.resnik
11-10-2010, 4:01 PM
Build 11856 is a PreLoaded build. If you're seeing this in the wild, it's an unlicensed, hacked copy, and is in no way supported by SwypeInc.

Burt Big
12-15-2010, 5:24 AM
Hi Brian (or anybody else who can help)

Since two weeks, after a regular firmware upgrade on my legitimate Samsung galaxy s i noticed swype working worse and worse. In my settings it states that I have the 2.6.47.11856 version, weheroff you say here, that that has to be a hacked version.

I have no clue how it can happen that this version got on my phone, but i got it through the normal Samsung firmware upgrade! And the version is not working good. It gets a lot of words in the dictionarry wich are not evebn words at all and always suggests them first, also forcing the hidden word opo-up to pop up verry verry often.

I already made a post in de troubleshooting forum, but don't get repsonse there, now I found thi stopuic about this specific version. Perhaps there is an option how i can get back to the "normal" swype version, because I loved that one!

Thanks a lot!

Bert
Holland