PDA

View Full Version : WTF? How to RSS this new forum

AstroRoid
10-27-2010, 1:39 AM
I used to have all the Forum updates feed to my RSS reader. I don't see that we are able to do that with this new forum. Anyone know?

For the most part, it was good to keep up with all the updates, but towards the end all the stupid "Please" posts for the Bada OS thread got very, very annoying towards the end. Then all the sudden (today) all the posts turned into notes about entering date/time. Confused for a moment, then I followed the post link to see and it took me to the old UserVoice, which has been reissued for SlimTimer, Time Tracking w/o the Timesheet. It all makes sense now. Turn off that feed...

But now what???

:(

rob.boehm
10-27-2010, 6:12 PM
Agree, Bugging Brian about an RSS feed on the What's New page. He's saying it's already there. Either I'm blind, or he's dumb.

brian.resnik
10-28-2010, 1:15 AM
Apparently I have to go with "I'm dumb." I've enabled RSS feeds for all subforums. Main-forum RSS feed can be found at http://forum.swype.com/external.php Unfortunately there's no "What's New" rss feed available.

AstroRoid
10-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks, I'll give that a try...

AstroRoid
10-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Success! I clicked the link and it opened right up in reader and I was able to click subscribe. Thank you! Now only if we could add only specific threads....