PDA

View Full Version : μμμμ are a pain

geobas1
10-15-2010, 6:51 PM
When i try to trace you I get a series of μ's or mu's (looks like a lower case u with a tail) i have multiples in there 4, 5, 6, and 7 mu's in a series. i didn't enter it in my custom dictionary. the mu symbol is buried a couple of levels deep too so there is no way they were entered accidentally. it did this to me before and the steps to delete a user dictionary item do not work. i've followed those steps for other words, but they don't work for this. if you highlight the word and hit the swype key you get the "can't add" pop up telling you that you can't add the word to the dictionary. if you long press the swype key you get the "tips". previously i uninstalled and reinstalled and it went away . now it's a couple of months later and the problem has repeated.

I'm on the original motorola droid (a855) running bone stock 2.2 FRG22D build (no root). i have swype version 2.4.44.10912.t100. I'm on verizon.

I'll get logs tomorrow. I'm fed up and going to bed. I'll look up and append to this post. it happens allllllllllllll the time so i know i'll be able to recreate it.