PDA

View Full Version : registration

blueslinks85
09-30-2010, 10:44 AM
I signed up for an account and it says that my user name and password is incorrect when i try to log in. I have already confirmed my registration through my e-mail but it wont let me sign in what is going on.

rob.boehm
10-03-2010, 1:32 PM
I checked out the email that was listed on your forum account. It I don't see any problems on our end. Try to reset your password by using this link: https://beta.swype.com/android/user/lostpassword/ and retry the install. It's probably a good idea to clear the cache and uninstall the installer and re-download after resetting your password.

iwagner
10-04-2010, 9:51 AM
I cant activate my new account either! When i try and use the password recovery all it sends me is

Hi,

Thanks for registering! We will email you as soon as we re-open the Swype Beta.

Thanks!

The Swype Team

When i go to activate link and type in my username and pw it says

There was an error activating your account. Please check your username and password and try again.

rob.boehm
10-04-2010, 4:27 PM
@iwagner I checked your email listed on your forum account as well. Unfortunately I do not see that you have been added to the closed beta test of Swype. If your forum email is different from your beta email PM me and I can look into it further. If not please wait until we expand our closed beta testing. Thanks.

htcherorocks23
10-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Hello, I have the same problem. I register using my gmail account. This happened. I registered again using a yahoo account. Same thing happened. Please help me fix this. I want try the beta version. I couldn't even use my email and password to log in swype installer.

rob.boehm
10-09-2010, 5:25 PM
Thank you for registering for the Swype beta htcherorocks, however testing is still closed and on an invite only basis. Once we have the capacity to expand our beta to your registration you will be notified via email.

asifisbest
11-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Hello robert. I have the same problem. Whenever i try "forgot password" it sends me the mail

Hi,

Thanks for registering! We will email you as soon as we re-open the Swype Beta.

Thanks!

The Swype Team

I cant even change the password. I know the password i am entering is correct. Even though it says password incorrect! I want to use the swype but this error cant let me experience swype..Please help me!

xtracycletony
11-13-2010, 7:15 AM
Hello,
I was told that the beta has been reopened and downloaded it for my EVO at the beta.swype.com/android/get. After I install the installer, I try to launch and am told my user account/password are not correct. I've registered using both my gmail (tditony) and my Yahoo (xtracycletony) and both give me the same message.

Is the beta still closed? PLEASE help me get this working. I just hate using the on screen keyboard without Swype!

Tony B.
Milwaukee WI

brian.resnik
11-14-2010, 8:31 AM
As stated at "beta.swype.com" the BETA is CLOSED. Anyone telling you otherwise is wrong :)