PDA

View Full Version : Swype + Samsung Galaxy 4G = TRUE LOVE

limabeans
09-28-2010, 8:34 AM
I just wanted to drop by and tell you how awesome your product is. My husband I just got brand new awesome phones - we both got the Samsung 4G Galaxy via our cell carrier, Sprint. Needless to say this phone has everything we could have wished for and then some. I had no idea what swype was before I stumbled upon it while setting up my phone for the first time. Now I'm hooked! It works wonderfully on the Samsung 4G Galaxy for anyone interested! Now I wish I had it on my laptop instead of typing...I have long nails and the tapping drives everyone nuts, but not when I'm swyping! I love swyping and have found myself getting faster by the day. At first I was very precise in my tapping in an effort to get my words correct but soon enough I realized this thing was so smart that it had tolerance for my errors. In fact there is even an option to adjust the tolerance. How awesome is that. I'm swyping so fast people are wondering how I'm doing it! I almost want to keep it a big secret but I'm too excited about it and have been telling everyone! Anyway, I just wanted to say THANKS!

Thanks again! I love my swype! :)
XOXO...Limabeans

ETA...I have version 1.61.37.8224 which came pre-installed on my Sprint Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S. I've had the phone for 1 week so I'm assuming it's the latest and greatest. I dont know about any other phones but this version of Swype works perfectly on the Galaxy. If anyone is interested in getting feedback on the combination of the phone+swype please let me know. I'm happy to help.

herbalife4life1
09-29-2010, 9:50 AM
Too bad it was on Sprint...but otherwise an encouraging thread....