PDA

View Full Version : Email

123321mail
09-13-2010, 12:36 PM
I just got the email notifying me of the September update, however when i do the steps and install the swype installer it then gives me an error when downloading swype. Am i correct in assuming that this email was sent to all people who signed up for swype beta regardless of if they were accepted or not? I signed up several months ago but never got accepted to the best of my knowledge. So if this email was sent to all registered for the beta i think there should probably have been something that said just because you got the email doesn't mean you can install it, am i correct in assuming that? thanks

brian.resnik
09-14-2010, 10:16 PM
No, this beta should only have gone out to users who were activated in the June open-beta registration period or before. Send me a private message containing the email address you registered for the beta with and I'll double-check for you.

123321mail
09-15-2010, 10:27 AM
No, this beta should only have gone out to users who were activated in the June open-beta registration period or before. Send me a private message containing the email address you registered for the beta with and I'll double-check for you.

i tried but got an error that you have too many PM's and have used up your space quota.

brian.resnik
09-15-2010, 2:09 PM
Whoops! Sorry about that! Fix'd :) Try again hehe.