PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

Goofygirl_77
09-13-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm new to the forum but not new to Swype. I love the upgrade!! However, I have a question - my husband signed up for Swype but never received the email allowing him to download it. Needless to say I am catching a LOT of flack for having this incredible program and he doesn't!!!! How can I get him the link? Any ideas appreciated!!! Thanks!

freedompeace
09-16-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm new to the forum but not new to Swype. I love the upgrade!! However, I have a question - my husband signed up for Swype but never received the email allowing him to download it. Needless to say I am catching a LOT of flack for having this incredible program and he doesn't!!!! How can I get him the link? Any ideas appreciated!!! Thanks!

Perhaps he signed up too late for it? i JUST missed the Swype beta period by a few days, and I'm killing myself for it <.<

bmuenter
09-18-2010, 11:44 AM
I am new to this thread as well. I received a trial version from droid-life (moderator note: not an official trial of swype) and was totally hooked! I can't wait til I get a new version! I am using the alternative from the market... I don't know if I am allowed to say the name on here! (slideit) and its... ok. Nothing special, its quick but clunky and sloppy. I can't wait for more from this company!

buckstar
10-19-2010, 1:01 PM
I know what you mean. I keep raving about how good it is, and people hate that they can't get it....