PDA

View Full Version : Love you, Swype

MagAngel
09-12-2010, 9:43 PM
Dear Swype Team:

Just a note to thank you for including me in your September beta update. This is absolutely the best, most amazing product I have ever seen or heard of, but nothing can top using it. I will never use anything else.

I was kind of wary about uninstalling Swype to install the September update because what I already had worked perfectly. The only thing I could say was in the update that I thought was needed was the want/wasn't thingy that you corrected.

I didn't know that Swype was intuitive, and if it's not, then I beg to differ. It's absolutely uncanny that when I am so sloppy sometimes when inputting that Swype knows what I want to say. Cool!

Anyway, thanks for a wonderful product, and I hope you make tons of money on this program (not from me, of course LOL).

Margherite

filidhruadh
09-12-2010, 10:40 PM
I agree wholeheartedly!! Swype was no longer working on my HTC Desire, and I missed it dreadfully - so pleased to have the new version, I'm hooked, I really hate being without it!! Well done the Swype team, you've got a brilliant product! Isabelle