PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Froyo (CyanogenMod 6.0)

luisferfranco
09-03-2010, 2:04 PM
Hi,
After installing CaynogenMod 6.0 in my Motorola A855 Droid/Milestone/ROI swype stopped working. After uninstalling/installing it, says "Doenload of the package failed. - Swype is already installed. Please uninstall and try again".

When I turn it my default keyboard, it works, but I can't download the language package (spanish in my case)

When I try to use swype for the first time it says: "The swype package you installed is configured for another device and will operate with limited funcionality. Please contact Swype about this issue"

Where do I contact Swype?

brian.resnik
09-03-2010, 8:33 PM
Please read the thread at the top of this forum titled "KNOWN ISSUES." This issue is known to us at this time and currently has no known solutions. We are working on collecting more information and fixing this problem. Thanks

christovarghese
01-01-2013, 1:26 AM
Nexus 7 keyboard
Nexus 7 Keyboard Cover from uPlay ($49.99) is a 3-in-1 accessories for Google Nexus 7 tablet: it serves as folio cover case, wireless bluetooth keyboard, and kickstand.*With an integrated Bluetooth 2.0 Keyboard which seemlessly connects with the Google Nexus 7 tablet for quicker and more comfortable typing this innovative folio case is ideal for people who regularly use their Nexus 7 for e-mailing, making notes and writing documents.
http://www.uplaytablet.com/nexus-7-k...label-49-99-2/